LET'S PLAY

12:57



I've been so busy revamping and pairing old pieces in my closet. I must say its been quite refreshing. This playsuit is one of my favourite 'easy to wear' pieces. Today, I dressed it up with a sky blue blazer and playful coral heels. Perfect for a night out. I had to go for a pixie cut hairstyle as the HEAT in Nigeria is totally ridiculous. If you're in Abuja and need to know where I had it done, please send me an e-mail.

Hmm, who is watching 'EMPIRE'??? I didn't know I would join the bandwagon of Empire watchers but the boo wouldn't stop gushing about it. In one week I've seen episodes 1-10 and I've been hooked. Awesome series, awesome plot, awesome actors, awesome singers. I usually don't recommend series because truthfully I hardly watch them as I could get addicted easily. But this one.....please, biko WATCH IT. Can't wait to watch the final episodes for the season.

Yayyyy for me. I took these pictures myself thanks to my newly gifted tripod. Can't thank my special one enough. See more photos and outfit details below





My laughter though?





Playsuit: Old- NGN3,500. Similar here or here
Blazer: Old- Gifted. Similar here
Shoes: Atmosphere for Primark.
Purse:Vintage
On my lips: MAC Lipstick in Candy Yum Yum


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Your style is always on point and the way u combine items are commendable.
    Thumbs up hun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you dear. I appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. Those shoes are fab. Cnt believe they're from Primark. Great bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are definitely cute! Also so loving the hair.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SAW THE LINK TO YOUR BLOG THROUGH A COMMENT BY YOU... YOUR SENSE OF STYLE IS REALLY COOL! KEEP IT UP! loibdressy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thanks a bunch. Truly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You rock sister ������������������ I'm not seeing my photo credits ooooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lool. Thanks boo. Hehehehehe, photo credits shall come soon.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!