ANKARA DENIM FUSION

16:04



Hey guys! This outfit combination gives me a feeling of fusing Western and African cultures. Denim and ankara can be styled in so many ways and this is just one of them. This is a fun, edgy and chic look and you can easily turn any ankara skirt into an awesome fashion item.
 I adore these shoes I 'colonized' from my mum. She couldn't deal with the height of the heels anymore. Block heels are trending right now and I like the fact that the ones on these shoes are slimmer than the ordinary yet chunky. Blush pink is one of my favorite colors as its a nude shade and blends with almost anything. This has to be one of my favourite shoots till date. I was carried away with channeling my inner Tyra Banks. See more photos, outfit details and plenty similar stuff below as usual.


















Shirt: Denim n Co - £10.00. Similar here and here
Skirt: Tailor made.
Belt: Thrifted.
Necklace: Opia for Primark - £6.00. Very similar here
Earrings: Gifted. 
Shoes: Vince Camuto. Similar here or here
Sunglasses: Versace. Similar here
On my lips: MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo 



Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!