SUNSHINE YELLOW

14:36



Hayyyyyyyyyy! I know you guys would rather have my head on a plate right now for not publishing any new posts all December. Just got caught up with work and didn't have time for shoots. My apologies, abeg! 2014 is almost over and I'm excited to see what 2015 would bring. This year has been good, I've been so blessed especially towards the end of the year. Thank God for everything.


Now on to the post of today, I got the inspiration for this dress from Instagram many months back though I saw it mostly in ankara and plain fabrics. I decided to make mine in lace so I purchased three yards of this pretty yellow lace and my tailor nailed it. 
Who loves my shoes? Yayyy! Being that I'm an online shopaholic, I found them on Konga and unfortunately they are sold out at the moment but the brand 'Spotted' has dozens of amazing shoes on Konga. You should check them out. By the way, yellow and red is such a pretty combo.
More posts coming your way soon. I PROMISE!! 
In the meantime, Happy Holidays guys! 



















Dress: Tailor-made
Shoes: Spotted- NGN5,800 on Konga. But find something similar here
Clutch purse: Random buy- NGN3,000
Necklace: Random buy- Can't remember the price.
Wristwatch: Jessica Carlyle- Gifted
Bracelets: Opia for Primark- Gifted

Thanks for stopping by ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


You Might Also Like

8 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!