UNION JACK

14:46




God save the queen!

That's part of the English anthem, right? Right! Hey my loves, long time no post yea? Been so busy with you know what. Our wedding is less than three weeks away, this is getting exciting!! Our awesome pre wedding photos are out just incase you missed it plus if you're itching to know our love story you can check all these out on our wedding website www.almajesse.com . Jesse worked on it all by himself with little imput from me. Techy hubby!


Today's outfit is in between casual and dressy. I remembered I had this crop top with the Union Jack logo on it so I dug it out of my wardrobe. Come to think of it, I think I got this top for a ridiculously cheap price on my last trip to the UK. I paired it with my flirty skater skirt and a pair of low heeled sandals. To make it more casual I threw on my denim gillet at some point in the shoot. I really love how the entire outfit looks. Perfect for a concert or a friend's birthday party.















Top: Random high street store- I think it was £3.00
Denim Gillet: Mr Price- NGN4,000. Similar here
Skirt: Mr Price- NGN1,900. Similar here
Shoes: Spotted- NGN4,955. Similar here
Clutch: Primark- £6.00
Sunglasses: Sammy Dress. 


You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Congrats in advance!!! Cool post! Gorgeous outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Alma :) looking great as always.
    PS. you seem to have lost quite a bit of weight, stress I'm guessing.
    More strength to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my dear, you can say that again. I'm hoping I don't lose anymore weight. Lol. Thanks dearie.

      Delete
  3. Lovely look. Cute pleated skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooooooooooove the glasses. Sweet outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute love story (visited the site) and how cute are you two. I am excited about your upcoming wedding!
    Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you and OMG! I'm glad you married from my tribe👍😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!