LAVENDER RUSH

16:32



Pastel shades are my thing. Mint, blush pink, lavender and the likes. SheIn sent this to me recently and I picked this dress because its versatile. Its perfect if you work in a corporate enviroment or it can pass for a normal Sunday outfit. I decided to pair it with white accessories to bring out the pastel shades more.
The royal blue and tiffany blue abstract design just added that extra pop of colour that I love so much. Colour blocking done in a very chic way. The material is a bit heavy so I would advise wearing this on a cold day. Am I sucker for pretty frocks or what?














Dress: SheIn. Get here
Shoes: Anne Michelle- NGN7,500 via @theshoeshopnig
Mini bag: New Look- £12.99. Similar here and here
On my lips: MAC Ruby Woo

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. How bright, bold and beautiful is this fun colorblock dress. I love the lavender with that huge turquoise pop in the middle. Looking fantastic, Alma. =)

    I would love for you to stop by and join my current linkup too. It is live today. Thanks and enjoy the weekend! Ada. =)


    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/04/thursday-moda-6-continues-with-cold.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot dear. I am joining your link up like right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress! I've seen it on Shein but I am disappointed that it's not as vibrant as what is shown on the website.

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abigail, its beautiful either way. Its really not that much of a difference. Thanks dear.

      Delete
  4. Hi, thanks for always inspiring us with great ideas. i ordered the dress in a large though... but i find it a little too tight around my burst area....:( i will just reorder an XL...*hides. gorgeous dress though. OH and i have the plaid. #blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!!! Awww, looks like someone's bust took a little weight on. Lol. Thanks dear.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!