FIRST IMPRESSIONS: ELMA BEAUTY

11:37

Hello loves! Hope you all are doing well? Today's video is a first impressions, demo and review of goodies from a Nigerian brand, Elma Beauty. I thoroughly enjoyed making this video as usual and I hope you enjoy watching as well. Do not forget that you can get 5% off your order from Elma Beauty by using the code 'THESTYLECHEAPSKATE'. Let me know what other videos you would like to see from me in the very near future.



Feel free to mail me your questions: almaspice@gmail.com

SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL : HERE

Follow me on Instagram: HERE
SNAPCHAT: stylecheapskate 
TWITTER: @stylecheapskate 
FACEBOOK: Alma Ojugbana-Ngur 

For PR, Collaborations and Reviews: almaspice@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!