NOTHING TO WEAR 😜

13:17

Oh my goodness guys! Long time, no see! Wow, I know!! It seems like ages I posted on the blog and I have really missed it. I have just been so busy with LIFE in general but I promise I won't be going away again at least for a while. Today's style post is a casual one but very unique. I'm glad I now have something to throw on when I have absolutely nothing to wear. You know how you closet is filled with clothes but sometimes you feel like you have nothing to wear, all women can attest to that feeling. Lol!

So I was pleasantly surprised to see this t-shirt on SheIn, it was right up my alley. The straight cut loose fitting pair of jeans is also from SheIn and it has become and absolute fav. I'm all for loose fitting clothing, you know me! Accessorized with red T-Strap court shoes and a black hat, I guess my look was complete. Not forgetting my red lipstick too!!!



I see myself rocking this t-shirt and jeans every other day. They are sooooo comfortable!!! What do you think??? Would you rock this outfit???


Tee: SheIn- Get here
Jeans: SheIn- Get here
Shoes: Konga
Hat: Hubby's closet


For PR, Collaborations and Reviews: almaspice@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Isn't it funny how we have closets full of clothes and still feel like we have nothing to wear! Your shoes and hat are so cute and I love the street-style appeal, here.

    Welcome by Thursdays and linkup with me, fashionista. Love your style! Thanks, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know???? Exactly!! Thank you sooo much dear.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!