ALL ABOUT BODY TYPES

12:16

Hey darlings! Hope you are all doing well?? TODAY IS COLLABORATION DAY ON THE BLOG! I collaborated with four other Abuja bloggers and we are all speaking on dressing your body types appropriately. As you can see from the cover photo, we are all blessed with different body types and we did our best to represent each one to the best of our ability. The bloggers in this post are Larisa of Larisa Le Fleur , Sarah of Princess Audu , Onyinye of Modavracha and Eno of Uyai by Eno , are you excited yet?

So I am basically going to break down each person's body type here the best way I understand it without going to Google. Lol! As a lot of you already know, I have a petite body type which in other words means I am not too tall. Lol! I pride in the way I look and I try as much as possible to make the best of it by dressing colourfully so I always make a statement when I walk into a room. Talk about small but mighty!. I also do not have a flat mid-section so you can never catch me wearing extremely tight clothing or items that draw attention to my tummy. For this collab, I wore a kimono and shorts set from SheIn with a black camisole inside. A straw hat and coral heels finished up the look nicely.
Larisa is pretty petite like me but she went with a shift dress instead, another piece of clothing that i love to wear as well. The stunning yellow colour looked good on her melanin skin and can we talk about that lace???? Gorgeous! Onyinye is the tall one with long legs. Lol! She is pretty slim but chose to go with loose clothing by wearing this red printed co-ordinate set. Also love the vibe of her black hat. Sarah shares almost the same body type with Onyinye but she has slightly more flesh! People with this body type tend to show off their long legs and tall figures and also put more effort into defining their waistline just as Sarah did with her high waisted trousers. Eno is the extremely curvy one and most people will refer to her size as plus-size! They usually do not show off their arms and a peplum top or dresses with rouching detailing are always a winner for them. For this collab, Eno went with a kimono and trouser set which I think suited her figure well. 




You can shop my outfit below and do not forget to click on all the other blogger links above to check out their posts as well. Should I do more collaborations? Let me know in the comment section below! 

Outfit: SheIn- Get here
Shoes: The Shoe Shop Nig
Neckpiece: Old
Hat: Rosegal- Similar here

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Yes you should definitely do more collaborations! I love this set your wearing by the way, very colourful and the fit is flattering on you too.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I should! Thinking of the next one to organise. Thanks a lot dear, my kind of outfit.

      Delete
  2. Your pictures are popping lol, love your outfit btw, perfectly put together 💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice written! I need to do a full rethink about what I wear

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!