NAIJA BRANDS: MMAKAMBA

13:32

Hello guys!!! I know its been a hot minute! My goodness, do people still read blogs these days??? It is sooo hard to keep up when everything is now on the gram from IGTV to InstaStories...its crazy! I refuse to forget that I do have a blog so I'm back again and hopefully I don't go away for too long anymore. I'm bringing you guys a style post and if you follow me on Instagram you would have seen this look already. So much colour right????????

This beautiful dress called the 'Daky Tunic Dress' is from Nigerian brand, Mmakamba! And this one is really dear to my heart because it belongs to my longtime friend, Patricia Nsan. We have been super close since secondary school and down to University so you can imagine how long she has been in my life. I had always known about the undying passion she had for fashion right from our school days and it is not surprising that she has been able to build a huge brand for herself, a brand that is one of the top ones among Nigerian celebrities. So proud of my girl! 
I love the fabric that was used to make this dress and can we talk about the colours please!!! Neon green and Hot pink together is just perfection! The perfect detailing is that lovely 'Adire' patch pocket, it is sooo freaking cute and goes well with the outfit. It is such a statement piece! The dress may be too short to wear alone for some people but hey...that's where leggings or shorts come in. 
With my yellow sandals and a blonde ponytail, the entire outfit was complete.

If you're wondering how you can order this dress, don't worry I gat you!! Just check out @mmkamba_official on Instagram and tell them Alma sent you. Is this a dress you would wear?? Let me know in the comment section below!

Dress: Mmakamba. Get here
Shoes: Jumia

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!