KHAKI VEST JACKET

14:59



I'm thoroughly excited to be doing this post today. I've always been a fan of the fashion website SheIn (formerly SheInside). From afar, I would admire all their cute pieces and see many of my favourite fashion bloggers rocking them. You must have seen me link many of my posts to their website for similar items to many of the ones I showcase here. I do this mainly for my readers based in the United States. Anyway. let me stop yapping away, I WAS CONTACTED BY SHEIN!!!
 I was asked to pick one item of my choice and have it shipped to me for review. I immediately scrolled through the site and came across this long sleeveless khaki vest jacket which is really making the rounds in the fashion blogging industry right about now. I couldn't wait to receive and style it, so here you are. Shipping took a little over three weeks and the package was in great condition.



I styled this jacket with a white top and off white and grey acid wash denim trousers. Added a pop of colour with red T-strap shoes and a green statement necklace. You like?






I'm obsessed with these fun leopard cat-eye sunglasses I picked up in traffic recently while I was in Lagos. It has a beautiful vintage look that I simply adore. I'll give you similar options down below as usual.







Vest Jacket: SheIn. Get here
Top: Linx. Get here
Jeans: Primark- NGN5,000. Similar here and here
Necklace: Mr Price- NGN900. Similar here and here
Shoes: Spotted- NGN5,400.Similar here and here
Sunglasses: Lagos traffic- NGN1,500. Similar here and here
Purse: Primark- £6.00. Similar here and here


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

29 comments

  1. Like??? OMG i loooooooooooooove......... Really georgous outfit. Head to toe perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was oogling long line coats all day today.thanks form the link.you look amazing as always

    www.ladybugbyene.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that dear. Thank you so much.

      Delete
  3. like I said on facebook. I'm envious...you look great, keep inspiring me. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loool! You came on here to repeat it. Thank you so much dear, again!

      Delete
  4. At first I was going to say my two favorite things about this outfit but then I saw a third! I love the pop of the shoes and turquoise necklace. Then I saw the detail on the sunnies. I love all the extras thrown into this outfit--including a little acid wash in the jeans. Sweet outfit!

    Thanks for linking up to my Style Story!

    Love, Ann from Kremb de la Kremb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann, thank you so much. You're a darl.

      Delete
  5. Such a cute outfit! I wish our weather is as good as yours! ;)
    Take care and keep in touch!
    Please stop by today or tomorrow for Color and Grace Fashion link up!
    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That vest is so cute! I love how you styled it with the pops of color! Please stop by and linkup with Thursday Fashion Files!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  7. Killing this look and holy cow...your hair is gorgeous!!!!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the long vest, so in style right now, and the blush color looks great on you One of my favorites! I have to comment on your awesome cat eye glasses, as I wear mine all of the time1
    Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica, I'm glad you're loving these pieces.

      Delete
  9. I am such a fan of SheIn items! Great pieces for a low price! Love the way you styled this vest!

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a complete fan too. Thanks Michelle.

      Delete
  10. What a great outfit. I love the vest and the bright colored shoes. You look great. Thanks for linking up for Style Saturday. xo~ Megan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. CWhat a great idea to put the red shoes to the pink vest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the vest! I have not bought anything from these Asian websites since I know the sizing is significantly different from U.S. sizing.

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful look hun

    edaowo-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!