TOP FAVOURITES JULY - SEPTEMBER 2015

14:02



This post is coming a bit late so my apologies, people! Another quarter is over again and this time I smell Christmas coming soon. Yayyy! As usual I have some items I have really been loving this last quarter, scroll down for all the goodies and know where to get them too.


1. Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Facial wash in Pink Grapefruit


I raved a little about this product recently on my current skincare post HERE . This product works sooo well for me and I've been loving it extra much this past quarter. It is a facial wash which doubles as a scrub. It also has pink micro beads which helps with eliminating dead skin cells and it contains salycic acid which helps fight and prevent acne and blackheads. It works well for me even though I just have a few zits here and there that pop out randomly. This product takes care of them. Did I mention the pink grapefruit scent is super duper amaze-balls?



Where to buy: Shoprite, Passion Trust Supermarket or any good beauty store around you.
Price: From NGN2,500



2. Hairven Hair Extension Shampoo & Conditioner 


A few months ago, I came across good reviews on this Nigerian indigenous brand of products for hair extensions. I decided to give it a try by purchasing the shampoo and conditioner. I set out one early Saturday morning to put them to the test and OMG, these products are the truth. I tell you! They left my human hair extensions feeling soft, silky and healthy. I can't say enough. Plus the coconut and vanilla scent makes it all better. The brand also has a Leave-in Conditioner and a Serum which I am yet to get my hands on.


Where to buy: Jumia here
Price: NGN1,550 each


3. Elf Contouring Brush


Can we please have a moment of silence for this tool right here? I have been wanting a good contour brush for as long as I can remember but being the cheapskate that I am, I wasn't ready to splurge crazy money on the one from NARS. It was a beautiful day for me when I found out that Elf had released some new brushes and a contouring brush was one of them. I ordered mine straight off Jumia and I wasn't disappointed. This brush is so precise making it easy to get that perfect contour. It is also beautifully soft just like many other Elf brushes. I love it.


Where to buy: Jumia here
Price: NGN3,500


4. Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette


Yes, call me LASTMA on this one. I wasn't in a hurry to jump on the Urban Decay wagon in the last few years but when I found this in my holy grail beauty store for a good price, who was I to say no. This palette is everything. I am such a blush pink/ rose gold make up girl and this palette suits my taste pretty well. It is made up of twelve eye shadows ( nine shimmery ones and three matte ones). They are so soft and pigmented and oh, the packaging is cute too. The double-end blending and shading brush (not pictured) that comes with it is soooo good. I use it to apply single eye shadows and eye shadows from other palettes. This product definitely lives up to its hype. Amazing!!  I do hear there are a few fakes in the market now so you have to be extra careful when purchasing. Imagine sighting Urban Decay Naked 4, 5 and 6 palettes when the actual brand has only Naked 1, 2, 3 and the Naked Smoky palettes. I hail o!










Where to buy: Passion Trust Supermarket, Abuja or here on Jumia
Price: Got mine for NGN3,500


5. L.A Girl Mark my Eyes Bold Eyeliner


Who else gets tired of using liquid liner? Been wanting to try out a pen liner and L.A Girl recently produced one. I picked this up at a supermarket here in Abuja and I've been loving it. Its very similar to the shape of a permanent marker and makes eye liner application very easy. I have been using this every other day and the price is great too. The pigmentation could have been better but I still love it.


Where to buy: Sahad Stores / any good beauty store near you or click here
Price: NGN900


6. Milani Colour Statement Matte Lipstick in 'Matte Passion'


Whenever I wear this lipstick, I feel a certain kinda way. No jokes. I wore this lipstick in my post HERE and I did not stop getting compliments and questions. It is a retro orange lipstick with a matte finish. Almost like MAC Ruby Woo in an orange shade. It is not drying at all and even helps moisturize the lips when you apply. I can't say much abeg, just get yours. And oh, I'm wearing this same lippie in the cover photo of this blog post. Scroll back up.



Where to buy: Jumia here
Price: NGN1,700


Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comment section below.

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️





You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. I like the lipstick but don't you think it wouldn't be good for dark skinned girls? I was about to place my order but I just had to pause...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I wouldn't lie. I think it might be too much of a contrast for really dark skinned tones. But if you are more of a chocolate ebony girl, it should work well.

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to get them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats babes. Saw you on Bella naija doing the interview looking beautiful. But you've got to watch that wide waist line for the up coming wedding. Less cakes lol. Kisses and congrats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. loool. Thank you. Though the angle of the camera made the waist line look wider. Lol. Thank you so much tho 😄

      Delete
  4. Looks like a lot of great products! That Naked palette looks amazing!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting to get one of the Naked pallets but I can't decide which one to get! I'm fair complected, do you have a recommendation? Thanks for linking up at Favorite Fashion Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. This.particular Naked 3 palette. It will be perfect for you.

      Delete
  6. Hmmmm the naked eye shadow is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alma O! you wont finish my money sha, see reviews!! (you should be a marketer). Anyway I think that Naked3 pallette looks amazing (even though I am still very much in love with my Milani 01 designer browns Runway eyes), I like the lipstick too. One quick question, where is this passion supermarket of yours located? Great post as always Alma, your blog is awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looool, Ify! Spend wisely biko. Just checked out photos of the milani eyeshdow palette you talked about and its giving me life mehn! Passion Trust is just right next to Southern Fried Chicken, off Adetokunbo Ademola crescent, Wuse 2 Abuja.

      Delete
    2. Oh and thanks a lot for the great compliments about the blog.

      Delete
  8. I can testify to the absolute goodness of the Neutogena pink grapefruit facial wash. It is heavenly.
    I have been looking for the Naked 3 pallette, thanks for the info on the fakes around...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. Glad you like it. Be careful when purchasing the Naked 3 palette.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!