WHITE BUCKLE-UP HEELS + DRESS OF MANY COLOURS

13:55



When you open my closet, you will see a wide range of colourful stuff. I'm not a sucker for dark and dull clothing so you can imagine why this dress appealed to me, While strolling through the Arts and Crafts Market with ChiomaJenni in this post here , I came across this dress and I had to have it.
The colours though!!!! It is a very lightweight fabric, perfect for the heat. I paired it with a simple white top and an African inspired multi colour choker which I also picked up from the same market. Love the way the whole look came together.



Can we talk about these shoes???????
 I love white accessories because I believe I have a pretty good idea about how to style them. They were sent to me from Zaful and I am simply in love. All the information you need will be down below. 



I know! My big hair is gone yea? I decided to let it rest for a bit and to be honest, I really miss it. I'm experimenting with more wigs for now and I love this new sleek one. I got it from the usual place. Scroll down if you have no clue. Lol.



This shoot was so much fun and as you can tell from the photos, the breeze and my dress had a fantastic romantic relationship! The only thing missing was white sand under my feet and a clear blue ocean in the background. Lol!





Top: Linx- NGN1,295 on Jumia sale. Similar here
Dress: Arts and Crafts Village, Abuja- NGN3,000
Choker: Arts and Crafts Village, Abuja- NGN1,000
Shoes: Zaful- Get here
Human Hair Wig: Wuse Market- NGN9,000
On my lips: Taos Liquid Velvetine in 'Lulua' and 'Tripoli'


I have a current giveaway for November/December brides on my Instagram business page here. Spread the word! 

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. Nice dress... I'd wear it without the white top though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I have days I wear it without a top too. Thanks!!!

      Delete
  2. Nice outfit... is the 9k price for making the wig or it comes with the hair? Looks good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina. I got the entire wig for 9k. Hair inclusive.

      Delete
  3. Awww miss your big hair, made your pictures very fun and playful. I love those shoes too, can't wait to see style it a la boss lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss it too o! Lol. Don't worry it'll be back soon. Yea will be styling it more very soon.

      Delete
  4. Nice combination.....you look great and different!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful.....I dont know how to play with colors, so i stay in my comfort zone....lol

    In lagos, that wig will go for 5000-6000....lol

    I loooovvveeee your chepskatedness........cz im like that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naaa. Come out of your comfort zone a little.Geez, the next time i find myself in Lagos, someone has to HOLD me. Lol.

      Delete
  6. Ooooh, I love how colorful this dress is! And don't kick me, but I prefer this hair... which is unusual since I usually prefer big hair.

    Nice photos!

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally i love the face i c 😛😛,the straight hair is just sweet n speaking of those shoes Ooooooooh i love, love, love, love, love, love, love it.😚😚😚 yes i will definately rock d dress to d beach, I like d colours tho I'm not really a multi coloured person but the fact that d dress Is soooooo free makes it even beta. Lovely combo darling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you so much darl. You love everything. Lol.

      Delete
  8. I'd have to agree with Berry, I prefer this hair on you too. Stunning dress as well, really flatters your flare complexion. Great idea styling it with a white tshirt, it gives it s different unique look. Nice pictures, love the improvement and happiness in the shots.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah, guess I'll be keeping this hair for a long time.

      Delete
  9. Lol - "The only thing missing was white sand under my feet and a clear blue ocean in the background."

    That dress is a bargain! - N3,000? I need to go shopping with you lol. I Absolutely love the outfit hun!

    HighStreetMania.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, thats not the cheapest I have gotten a dress. Lol. Thanks dearie.

      Delete
  10. This dress is soo beautiful I cldnt believe the price when I saw it.Its way out of my comfort zone but u styled it soo well I think I'll hunt it down. Love the shoes too... keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Only Alma can buy d finest thing for the cheapest price 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  12. So guess who will be stalking your blog today??!! Love how playful yet so sophisticated this looks and those shoes have been on my wishlist!
    wumituase.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! I can see your numerous comments! Thanks a lot.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!