MADE OF WIFE MATERIAL

13:32



Still in the newlywed mood, almost six months after. Yes I am a proud wifey any day, any time. Lol. Just in case you've been wondering, married life has been good. No, scratch that, its been great. God has been faithful. One of the things I'm struggling to get used to is when people call me 'madam' or 'ma' when they spot my rings or when I'm introduced as someone's wife. Lol. It makes me feel so old and I'm still three years away from 30. Ah, well!
I realized I had not styled this tee on the blog and I wanted to do so for you guys today. Jesse has one that says “Made of Husband Material’ which I got for him as well. Got them off Jumia a while back and I'm surprised they are still in stock. The quality is actually very very good. Paired them with these combat shorts from hubby's closet. Lol, I practically had to use a belt to secure it tightly around my waist. Kai, the life of a fashion blogger. Also added my white heels from this post here . Still loving it!







 I featured my darling hubby in this post, the man behind the lens.




Top: Jumia. NGN2,500. Get here and hubby's own here
Shorts: Hubby's closet
Shoes: Zaful. Get here
Mini bag: River Island
Sunglasses: Splash Accessories


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️





You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. 😍😍😍 love the outfit. You guys look totes adorbs! I'm gonna get me a black tee and some combat shorts! #styleinspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you my luv. You will totally slay this look!

      Delete
  2. Loveeee your imaginative combos...👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely looking couple. God bless you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute! Whenever I decide to marry, I would definitely get matching shirts! I'm partial to Olive green so the shorts are super cool. Perfect casual-chic outfit.
    wumituase.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats darling and you look hot. U make a handsome pair

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!