PINKIE WINKIE: STYLING A JUMPSUIT TWO WAYS

14:13


I wore this jumpsuit to a wedding recently but I wanted to dress it up some more for the blog, so I decided to do a post showing how to rock it two ways.
Let me not over exaggerate my love for jumpsuits because you already know the drill. I fell in love with the gorgeous pink colour and the fit. It came with the brown belt in the first look. The first look can be worn to an event like a wedding just like I did and the second look is work friendly.











Look 1
Jumpsuit: FashionMia. Get here
Necklace: Zaful. Get here
Clutch: Scuup- NGN6,000
Shoes: Things Nigerians Love. Similar here
Sunnies: Zaful. Get here
On my lips: Milani Matte Lipstick in 'Matte Iconic'

Look 2
Same jumpsuit
Blazer: St Genevieve. Similar here
Necklace: Gifted
Mini bag: River Island- £10.00. Similar here
Shoes: A.N.A- Gifted
Sunnies: Splash Accessories
On my lips: L.A Girl Matte Flat Finish Gloss in 'Obsess'


Subscribe to my blog by clicking the 'Follow' button on the right side of my homepage. You will never miss a new post. Also subscribe to my brand new YouTube channel by clicking the 'Youtube' tab at the top of my home page.

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Lovely jumpsuit. I love it with the blazer on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh work it mama! Loving the jumpsuit, the color and...the hair! You look so fabulous!

    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kai! Can't decide which one I love most o! You look beautiful in both

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!