FALL INSPIRED MAKEUP TUTORIAL

13:10



Hey honeys! Welcome back to my blog and today I have another makeup tutorial. Now I know we typically don't have fall season in Nigeria but I can't help being inspired by the plum, burgundy and brown shades all over Youtube for fall season right now. So, I decided to recreate mine and I hope you like it. This has been my go-to look in the last couple of weeks.
Scroll down for the video and products used or view directly from my Youtube Channel here. Don't forget to subscribe if you haven't already. Be nice!!!!






Products Used

Brows
Davis Brown Eye Pencil
Jordana Brow Powder Duo

Eyes
L.A Girl Pro Conceal in 'Fawn'
Colour Workshop Palette
Tara Margaret Ekpo Palette
Sleek Storm Palette
Hard Candy Baked Eyeshadow '4134'
L.A Girl Gel  Liner
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara
Salon Perfect Lashes '33'
Classic Black Liner Pencil

Face
Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Foundation
L.A Girl Pro Conceal in 'Creamy Beige'
Zaron Paire Blush in 'Raspberry'
Colour Pop Highlighter in 'Lunch Money'
Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder
Milani Baked Bronzer

Lips
Jordana Lip Pencil in 'Cabarnet'
MAC Lipstick in 'Diva'
Taos Liquid Velvetine in 'Lulua'



Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️








You Might Also Like

7 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!