COLOUR BLOCKING TO LUNCH

12:54



Believe it or not, the two items I wore in this post are quite old. The chiffon blouse I've had for about four years and the skirt was tailor-made which I've had for well over a year. I styled it once here . Never thought of pairing them together but I did and it was perfection. Who knew blue and green could look so good together. I really want to make more of these lace skirts in different colours. They go with anything.






My lunch dates were Portia of JustPorsh and Oluchi of DleonaLife . Check them out!


Blouse: Elite Styles- Old
Skirt: Tailor-made- Old
Shoes: The Shoe Shop. Get Here
On my lips: Taos Liquid Velvetine in 'Lulua'


The winner of my recent giveaway is Ifeanyi Charles. Congratulations!
More giveaways coming soon.


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Hello Alma! Nice combination... but pls no offence but I think you've rocked this hairdo way to long, lets see you in something new....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks but I doubt if I am tired of my hair yet especially since I'm trying to make it my signature hairstyle.
      Plus, its a wig which is pretty easy for me to handle.

      Delete
  2. I've always loved green and blue together and this pairing is no exception. The fourth picture is perfect and I look forward to seeing a life style post on the restaurant.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. I will look at doing a review on the restaurant when next I visit.

      Delete
  3. Yaay! I also paired blue and green in my last post. Your outfit is just so nice, especially your skirt. Love it!

    Evita In Progress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. Just checked out yours. Stunning.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. These colors look awesome together. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love colorblocking! It's such a fun, easy way to add color into an outfit

    http://www.michellespaige.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!