ROSY PINK MAKEUP TUTORIAL

12:38



Hey lovelies! I have a new makeup tutorial today. I didn't know I would be thoroughly enjoying making videos. Its fun! So you can expect so much more very soon. If you haven't subscribed to my Youtube channel, please, biko, ejo, support a sister and hit that subscribe button. You can also give the video a thumbs up if you enjoy it. I know you will.



This look consists of dusty rose pinks and a glossy lip. Glossy lips are slowly making a comeback!
I also used the brush set and lashes from my BangGood review as promised.
Scroll down to watch and be sure to view in HD for maximum quality. Enjoy!







Brows

Davis Brown Eye Pencil

Jordana Brow Powder Duo



Face

Nivea Men's After-Shave Balm
Jordana 2-in-1 Concealer/Foundation

L.A Girl Pro Conceal 'Medium Beige' and 'Warm Honey'

Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder

JC Penney Blush

Colour Pop Supershock Cheek Highlight in 'Teasecake'
Milani Baked Bronzer in '06 Golden'



Eyes

Jordana Eyeshadow Base
Taos Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

Colour Pop SuperShock Shadow in 'Weenie'

L.A Girl Gel Liner

L.A Girl Gel Glide Pencil in 'Champagne'

BangGood False Lashes
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara



Lips

MAC Lipstick in 'Please Me'
Elf Shimmer Lip gloss in 'Miami'




Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️




You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Lovely. I will recreate this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous looks, love the make up.
    Rachel xo
    http://www.garaytreasures.com/marmi-taupe-suede-fringe-boots-fall/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alma, the pale rose color looks great with your skin tone! Thanks for adding your style flair to the My Refined Style Fashion Linkup!

    Shellie
    www.thefabjourney.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skin is flawless. Can you share your skin regimen??
    Gorgeous look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have a couple of posts on my skincare, dear.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!