BEEHIVE BRAID TUTORIAL IN SEVEN EASY STEPS

16:14


Praise be to God, January is finally over. Pheww! Felt like five years right? Now its February, the rest of the year will fly by in a jiffy. When I did this post here, someone requested for a tutorial on how I styled my braids and I promised I will have one up the next time I braid my hair. So, here it is! It took so long, I know but I don't braid my hair often enough. Its very easy and I hope my photos below help.


What you will need
  Bobby pins


Step 1: Section your hair into two equal parts parting from the middle.



Step 2: Braid the first part in a single braid



Step 3: Do the same step above for the other side.



Your hair should look similar to this when done.



Step 4: Take the left braid across your head tightly and pin it at the back with bobby pins.



Step 5: Do the same step for the right braid



Step 6: Pin the two ends at the back with bobby pins as well. You may choose to braid them together too.


 
Step 7: If the weight of the braid is sitting on your forehead, you can move it upwards a bit for comfort.





And that's it, all done!

Please note that the bigger your individual braids, the bigger your beehive will be and vice versa.


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. U look too cute in stage 1 n 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I'm replicating this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alma. I an a braids lady and found an interesting to rock 'em. Enjoying your blog so far.

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!