GET PLAID!

13:20



Top of the morning to you my darlings! Lets just say that the year began well with my mailbox getting flodded with requests from different brands. Of course I only collaborate with brands/websites that potray my personal style. NewChic is definately one of them. Who knew that all the nice affordable stuff are carried by Asian companies?
I was impressed with their user-friendly website and customer service. Items were delivered in about three weeks and arrived in perfect condition. I was particularly impressed with the packaging, they paid attention to details. The quality of the clothes are very good. More than I actually expected it to be. I am so impressed with this brand.

.
This plaid shirt dress caught my eye and the dark mustard colour is a plus for me. I decided to style it as simple as possible because as you all know.. a little goes a long way. This was such a fun shoot as you can tell from the photos. The bae did good with the shots as always! I really have found a permanent photographer in him. Ain't I lucky?




My makeup looked superb. I had no eyeshadow on but focused on doing a thick winged liner. I also used a champagne gel pencil in my waterline. Its from L.A Girl and I have been loving it so much that I had to get it in different colours. I tried out real ombre lips for the first time by using a black liner and matte red lipstick together. It came out great.










Dress: New Chic. Get here
Sandals: New Look- £12.99. Get here ,Similar here
Handbag: Viviq. Similar here and here
Hat: Dad's close. Similar here and here
On my lips: MAC Ruby Woo and a black lip liner. 


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. U go girl!! Nice one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post... really nice and please start getting stuff for your photographer from your collaborators! He should get something!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. Lol, will my collaborators agree???

      Delete
  3. Cute dress, I love the print and colour. Nice touch with the hat. You nailed the makeup as usual.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post makes me smile...I love your makeup and the colour of that dress.
    Shoes to Shiraz

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are VERY VERY VERY lucky that your hubby takes your photos and takes very good ones too.

    Cute outfit too!

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right??? Its so convenient. I'm more than lucky. Thank you dear.

      Delete
  6. Love the look !

    www.desireeswardrobe.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your look! Looking great on that dress!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!