BROWNIES

14:28


This has to be one of my favourite posts ever. I was going for an all brown 90's look. Dress, shoes, hair and makeup. I think I got this dress when I was in the university for a ridiculously cheap price. Yes, way back (we are talking 2008/2009) but I still love it. Its pretty easy to wear and can be styled up or down. Notice how I matched leopard prints with my shoes and sunnies? And oh, that lip colour! Now, that's what I'm talking about.





Did you notice I designed a new header for the blog? Lets just say www.picmonkey.com is super duper amazing, so glad I found it.








Dress: Thrifted. Similar here
Shoes: A.N.A - Gifted. Similar here and here
Sunglasses: Lagos traffic - NGN1500. Similar here and here
Mini-bag: Vintage. Similar here
On my lips: Ruby Kisses Lip Lacquer in 'Midnight Plum Black' 


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. So cute, love the dress!!!! Pic Monkey is amazing, I agree:)

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Alma looks different n daring sexy. I love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of your lips and the tone this outfit took, its gorgeous on you

    My Style Diary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes, yes. You killed this look Alma. Thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW!! Just Wow!! I am speechless

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning girl, I love the print on the dress, Can't believe you've had this for so long. The colours and prints are very flattering on your skin tone. I love your pumps and your shades as well. Braids look awesome on your girl!
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sarah, thank you so much darl. so many compliments from you. I'm flattered.

      Delete
  7. I like. Especially the lip colour

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love pieces that are older and still looks so on trend. Great Dress! Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a great lovely dress. perfect on you
    I love your blog
    Visit mine if you want
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I will definately visit yours.

      Delete
  10. Looks gorgeous on you.Love your dress! Such a pretty color!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!