SOMETHING PINK!

16:30


Hey my honeys! Valentine's Day is around the corner and you all know what that means. Time to play DRESS-UP. The good people at SammyDress reached out to me with a gift card and sent me a couple of lovely stuff. The package got to me in a little over three weeks and it was in good condition though I think they could do better in terms of the actual packaging. Their items are very very very affordable (sorry I had to over-emphasize) and their rep was very friendly to me.
This shift dress is one of the items and I thought it would go well with the season of love as opposed to the regular red dresses flooding the internet. I'm in love with the open-back detail and the hi-low cut of the dress. The material is a little sheer so I made sure to wear some good undergarments. I paired it with my favourite pastel coloured sandals to have a different shade of pink in the mix and added the same colour of a clutch. I knew I had to have pink lips, its all part of the package. Lol! The mirrored sunshades were also from SammyDress and I love the shape of the frames. Its beautiful.
They actually sent me three items but I'm saving the last one for a special event. Yippee!












The good thing about braiding my hair is that I can experiment with so many different hairstyles. I'm loving this 'Patra' inspired one. Don't forget to leave your comments and be sure to have a wonderful Valentine's Day Celebration.

Dress: SammyDress - Get here
Shoes: Shoe Republic L.A -NGN4,995. Similar here
Clutch: Konga .Similar here and here
Sunglasses: SammyDress - Get here
On my lips: MAC 'Candy Yum Yum' & Jordana 'Coral Flame'

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️



You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. You look lovely! The color of the dress is great and I love the purse!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink is a stunning colour on you Alma, I love the high low look and the plunging backline. Love your choice with the necklace and your shoes are perfect.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dearie. It all makes sense why Pink is my favourite colours.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous dress, and what a lovely color on you too.
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always look amazing in pink, I think even the Sammy people know that. I can see your personal #PhotographerOfTheYear in your mirrored glasses looool tell him we said well done O, we at the blog appreciate his efforts (and yours of course!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you dear. My brother actually took this photos, not who you think. Lol! But hey I'll convey the message to both of them. They've been amazing. And yea, my tripod has been amazing to me too on days when i have no one to take my photos. Lol!

      Delete
  5. PS: The shoes from ASOS arrived safely, I love love love, Thanks Alma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U welcome!!! I'm glad. Which shoes did u get? I'll love to see a photo.

      Delete
    2. I don't know how to attach pictures here but I ordered these two http://www.asos.com//New-Look-Wide-Fit/New-Look-Wide-Fit-Lace-Up-Flat-Ballet-Flat-Shoe/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6179162 and http://www.asos.com//New-Look-Wide-Fit/New-Look-Wide-Fit-Colour-Block-Heeled-Court-Shoe/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5802738 I have already rocked the heels to work yesterday :)

      Delete
    3. Oh nice. I've used the links to view them. Glad you like! Next time you can just take photos with your phone and attach in an email to me. Cheers dear.

      Delete
  6. Lovely dress, love the pink colour.

    http://edaowo-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! Love the pink! So pretty and really makes me long for spring!

    http://marymurnane.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The name of your blog caught my attention!!! love that you are super stylish and dont have to spend so much! you should check out my blog we can be cheapskate buddies lol
    www.accordingtolarz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Omolara, Thank you so much. I would totally check out yours. Lets connect. Lol!

      Delete
  9. Beautiful pink dress! You looks so pretty!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely in this bright shade!

    http://michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this asymmetric dress perfect on you
    I love your style and your blog.
    Visit mine if you want
    many kisses
    http://www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!