SIMPLE VALENTINE'S DAY MAKEUP TUTORIAL

14:06



Oh yeah,oh yeah! Still rolling out Valentine's Day inspired posts and I decided to do a makeup tutorial that you can rock on that day. Trust me this makeup look is super easy and I'm sure beginners would love it. The eyes are so simple and I decided to do an ombre red lip to pull the entire look together. I hope you enjoy and don't forget to like, share and SUBSCRIBE!!! Scroll down for the video and make sure you watch in HD for the best experience.






Products Used

Brows
Classic Eyebrow Pencil
Jordana Brow Powder Duo

Face
Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
Black Opal Stick Foundation
L.A Girl Pro Conceal 'Warm Honey'
Sacha ButterCup Setting Powder
L.A Girl Pro Face Matte Powder
NYC Sun n Bronze Higlighter
Milani Baked Bronzer
Sleek Blush in 'Flamingo'

Eyes
NYX Jumbo Pencil in 'Milk'
Taos Cosmetics Neutral Palette
Taos Cosmetics Felt Tip Liner
L.A Girl Eyeliner Pencil
Clinique High Lengths Mascara
Bang-Good False Lashes

Lips
Jordana Retractable Lip Pencil in 'Cabarnet'
Clinique Lipstick in 'Matte Crimson'



Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Nice one dear. These days I barely have time for any makeup that is more than 20 minutes. This is a niceone to learn from....especially for an everyday look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea its totally an everyday look. Thanks dear.

      Delete
  2. Love the simplicity of this look. I'd like to see more makeup hacks post by the way. I loved that post on cheaper foundation so please dear if you can keep them coming. In this recession we're trying to still slay though only in affordable products.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yea the Save or Splurge series. I will publish a new post on that soon.

      Delete
    2. Yay!! thats my favourite series as well

      Delete
    3. Ify, I know!! Your wish will be granted soon.

      Delete
  3. Brows on fleek!!! Your makeup is soo good!! its even better than the ones I see done by pro MUAs. Maybe you should add makeup services to your wedding cheapskate services.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. Ah, are you sure. I'm not a makeup artist o. Geez, you are so consistent with your comments on my blog. I should give you a gist soon. Lol.

      Delete
  4. You look amazing! I'd have to check out your youtube chanel :-)

    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!