STYLING VINTAGE

13:53



Hey guys, how you doing (in Wendy William's voice). Lol. Time for another fashion/style post and I'm still exploring my vintage side in another outfit from The Naija Thrift Store. Read my full review on the brand here. This shirt is giving me serious old skool vibes though. The fit, colour, pattern and buttons all scream 1980's chic.


I decided to put a modern twist to the entire outfit by clinching the waist of the shirt with a belt, pairing it with simple black pants and my sparkly pink furry heels. Also added my brown vintage mini bag to complete the look. I'm rocking my natural hair for now. I'm tired of the wigs and weaves especially during this annoying heat so I'm hoping I can be in this natural mode for long enough. Something different yea?









What do you think about this vintage casual yet chic look, let me know in the comment section below.

Shirt: The Naija Thrift Store- Get here
Pants: Primark- £10.00. Similar here
Shoes: Asos
Bag: Vintage
Sunglasses: Zaful. Get here

Do you have a Nigerian fashion or beauty brand you will like to feature on my blog?  Send an email to almaspice@gmail.com


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. You look so fabulous and chic! Love the shoes.

    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the vintage vibes and edit. Your choice of footwear it perfect as it modernizes this look girl. Btw your purse is too cute.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  3. This your dressing is so me. I really live it except I prefer the trouser 3/4 that longness. Mmmm mmm. http://www.diaryofanabujamom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Real vintage vibes! I almost actually one of the pictures to be black and white - or that brownish oldie colour. The styling is on point!! you took a straightforward shirt and made it edgy - effortlessly. You have a gift Alma, I swear, you are going places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ify. I appreciate you as always and I seriously owe you a gift. You are too supportive!

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!