GET 'UNREADY' WITH ME/ NIGHT SKIN CARE ROUTINE VIDEO

13:14



Hey guys! Today's video is something that is always highly requested. 'How do you keep your skin looking good'? 'What products do you use'? 'You skin always looks blemish-free, what's the secret'? are few of the many skin care questions I get all the time. I remember I did a post way back on my skincare routine here and to be honest some of the products I use are still very much the same, just a few changes here and there. 

This is a very quick video. If you noticed, I really don't like elongating my videos unnecessarily. Besides, I always have you guys in mind and I know that mobile data is not cheap! See the video below and don't forget to leave your comments, like, share and SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel! If you have been watching without subscribing, its not fair o! Just subscribe biko.

Make sure you watch in HD for the best experience.



Products Used
Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover
Mary Kay Timewise 3-in-1 Cleanser
Petal Fresh Botanicals Aloe and Apricot Facial Scrub
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore and Shine Daily Wash
Marks and Spencer Strawberry Lip Balm



Subscribe to my blog by clicking the 'Follow' button on the right side of my homepage. You will never miss a new post. Also subscribe to my brand new YouTube channel by clicking the 'Youtube' tab at the top of my home page.

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Very nice! I like to oil cleanse to remove my make up ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great routine and started early in life, that is key! Very nice video!
    thanks for linking with turning heads tuesday
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skin is so flawless, pls do a video review on your skin care products from your body cream ,face cream and soap. Etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'll look into doing that video in the near future.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!