VALENTINE'S DAY INSPIRATION: WHEN A FLORIST WEARS FLORALS

13:23



Love is in the air, folks! Can you feel it? One of the most romantic things used to depict love is flowers and all things floral. So you can understand why I practically look like I have been dipped in an overflowing river of flowers abi? Let's celebrate this beautiful season of love, shall we?
Now, I love a very good floral dress. Seriously, I am obsessed. You can check out my floral outfits here , here , here and here among quite many. When florals are combined into a maxi dress with sleeves....I am completely sold. I'm sure you know where I am headed, ...to rave about this gorgeous dress from SheIn . I could not stop staring at it on the site, it looked so pretty and chic and I was eager for my PR package to arrive. When I recieved it, it was just like it looked on the site. A round of applause for SheIn shaaaaaaa, these guys don't fail me.


I really wanted to do a floral themed look especially because Valentine's Day is around the corner. So I opted for a straw summer hat which I picked up recently. I love it, it gives me that laid back country girl look. Scroll down to see where I got it from. P.S- I think I'm crazy about hats now. 

I also accessorized with a pageant style bouquet of flowers from my business brand The Wedding Cheapskate , I just combined all kinds of colours and styles and came out with this. The burst of colour from the bouquet just completed the entire look. For a bit of sparkle, I went with my low-heeled glittery gold sandals to match the gold belt I used to accentuate the waist of the dress.



Now, I only thought about the location for this shoot when we were only five minutes away from it. I couldn't believe how pretty the photos came out. I'm so gingered to hunt for all kinds of locations in Abuja, it is so refreshing. If you know where this place is in Abuja, keep it to yourself o! Don't spread the gist! Lol.









Dress: SheIn. Get here
Hat: Wuse Market- NGN1,500. Exact replica here
Shoes: The Shoe Shop- NGN7,500. Get here
Sunglasses: Thom Browne
Bouquet: The Wedding Cheapskate. Order yours here


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️




You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Love this location, sadly the last time I was there the guards refused to allow us. How did you do it girl? The floral dress is also very cute for a valetines day lunch date or maybe even a picnic. I love the shot of you sitting down, its my favourite.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, we just stopped the car, hopped out and took photos. It was on a Sunday. Nobody was in sight. Lol. Thank you so much dear.

      Delete
  2. Looking absolutely beautiful
    I love the dress
    The bouquet makes your photos light up

    Ngumabi
    N'Graffi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! very colorful post...thats what comes to mind viewing these images. Nice outfit. I would definitely rock this dress, being that it is black.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is too gorgeous! The dark florals look so elegant.

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. The background is lit!! Secondly you look Angelic

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dress! It's perfect to celebrate love, and I agree with you about the connection between affection and florals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress, love the hat, love the shoe, love the glasses, love the location, infact love everything I am seeing joor!! Its obvious to anyone that you love what you do, just look at how much you are enjoying yourself. This blog is going places!!
    Well done Alma!! well done!! this post made me smile (and I was having a really bad day)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww Ify thanks a lot. Always supporting. Glad I could make you smile. God bless you.

      Delete
  8. You look so pretty in that dress! I've been seeing long floral maxi dresses all over the place lately and I'm thinking I need to jump on the bandwagon, they're so cute! Stopping by from Friday Favorites with A Little Bit of Everything, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Maggie. You need to join the crew. Maxi dresses are fun.

      Delete
  9. Alma that floral maxi dress is beautiful and looks so stunning on you. Loving your makeup and heels and those colorful fresh flowers are real pretty.

    I hope you join my Thursday Moda linkup which goes live every Thursday. Come share your awesome style with me and my readers. Thanks and enjoy the weekend! Ada. =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2017/02/thursday-moda-50-collaboration-5.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!!
      I will definately join your linkup again.

      Delete
  10. Such a fun outfit & fun photos

    http://www.michellespaige.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!