HOW TO FIX BROKEN POWDER MAKEUP

13:14



So I know that this happens to every single one of us who has any kind of pressed powder makeup. It can be so annoying and sometimes you feel like its the end of the world. Worry not, I'm here to show you how to revive that beloved powder makeup product in the easiest steps ever.
This is a tried and true method as this is the second time I'm actually fixing this particular product. This method can be used for eyeshadows, blushes, highlighters, pressed powders, bronzers etc. Watch the short video below and don't forget to watch in HD for the best experience. Also subscribe to my channel ooo!! More videos coming soon.



Let me know if you enjoyed this video. Like, Share and Subscribe!


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Splendid. I have tons of broken makeup. Time for revival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. This post is great. I always hate when that happens and it happens easily. Gravity just works.

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!