TOP FAVOURITES OCTOBER-DECEMBER 2016

14:17



You didn't think I forgot, did you? I couldn't forget my top favourites for the last quarter of 2016. All the products are beauty related and I hope you enjoy this post as always. Don't forget to leave your comments below.


Lancome Advanced Genifique (Youth Activating Concentrate)


I have had this product for over a year but I didn't start using it regularly until a few months ago. It was a gift at BBN Wonderland and I have read so many reviews on this product. A lot of beauty bloggers and skincare enthusiasts swear by this and I decided to start using it on a day to day basis. It is a milky serum and I usually apply after a shower at night. By morning, my face feels really soft and youthful. I don't know what they put in this stuff. Its so amazing. 


Only issue with this product is the super super expensive price. I'm so glad it was a gift because I doubt I will be able to afford it on my own when it runs out. Heaven knows I won't include the price here, so if you want to buy it, biko google is your friend. Lol.


L.A Girl Beauty Brick Blush Collection in 'GLAM'


This brand keeps surprising me and if you notice a lot of my day to day makeup products are from L.A Girl. Infact I will definately be doing a makeup tutorial with only L.A Girl products very soon, it should be fun. So this palette is not a new product from the brand but I only recently got it. It is a palette consisting of two blushes, a bronzer and a highlighter. Talk about perfection! Very travel friendly.


The pigmetation is so good especially the first blush and the bronzer. And the price?? Too good to be true. I think where I get my L.A Girl products are about the most affordable in the country. No jokes. This palette comes in three other shades, GLOW, SPICE and PINKY but I went with this GLAM because it was the most suitable for my skin tone. Been loving it.


Price: NGN1,900
Where to Buy: Sahad Stores, Abuja (Garki Branch)


Jordana Retractable Lip Pencil in 'Cabarnet'


Jordana is another brand I am simply in love with because they have bomb products and are so affordable too. This lip liner pencil is my favourite of all my lip pencils. It applies so creamy and the plum/cherry colour goes with almost any lipstick shade.  It is very long wearing and blends very nicely. You should try it.


Where to Buy: Jumia
Price: NGN1,000


Elf Shimmer Lipglosses


Now these are very regular lip glosses but I had to include them because I like them a lot. I think there are five or six in the collection but I have only four. I love their individual names, MIAMI, HOUSTON, NEW YORK CITY and VICTORIA. I really like how glossy but not sticky they are. Sometimes, I wear just one of these babies when I don't want any lip colour and I am good to go. Did I mention, they have a super sweet candy scent and taste sweet too.



Where to Buy: It was a gift, sorry!!


Classic Eyebrow Pencil



My friend, Jennifer of KaimaPro personally sent me a message raving about this product. Since she is a makeup artist, I could not question her judgement and for her to compare this pencil to high-end brow pencils, I knew I had to find it. 


You all know how affordable Classic Makeup products are so I wasn;t shocked when I picked this up at NEXT Cash n Carry for 250 naira. Jennifer was right, this eyebrow pencil is so good. It applies like a dream, not waxy or anything. It also comes with a really good spoolie. It has the most natural finish and I have been reaching for it more than my holy grail Davis Eye Pencil. It costs next to nothing so you should get it.


Where to Buy: NEXT Cash n Carry, Abuja.
Price: NGN250


Subscribe to my blog by clicking the 'Follow' button on the right side of my homepage. You will never miss a new post. Also subscribe to my YouTube channel by clicking the 'Youtube' tab at the top of my home page.

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️



You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I always look forward to this particular post. But how come the taos inc lippie did not make the cut

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mentioned the Taos brand as a whole in my last favorites. The lippie was there!!

      Delete
  2. Now it's that Lancôme product I want o!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lancome serum looks amazing. I'd definitely want to try it. Happy new year girl!

    Subomi|My Fashion Musings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay. Please let me know your thoughts hen you do. Happy New Year dear.

      Delete
  4. Hmmm now I'm curious about the Lancome serum hehehe, meanwhile how come you didn't talk about the face primer and foundation in the first picture?
    Thanks for the review as always, I think I'll get that brow pencil, lord knows I need it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ify. Lol. Yea those extra two products are part of what I like but not my favorites. Just tossed them in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay I get it now. Oh and by the way, thanks for your review on the neutrogena pink grapefruit facial wash. I saw it in the store last week and it looked so familiar, I remembered that you raved about it on the blog, so I purchased it. I'm madly in love!! my face feels like silk when i use it and the scent is heavenly

      Delete
    2. Yayyy! Great! I really should re-purchase that product. I love it too.

      Delete
  6. I'm definitely going to look into the classic eyebrow pencil and other products like the LA girl blush. 2017 is the year to step up my makeup game.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the Jordana lip pencil in cabernet as well. But I've been using a Colour Pop lip liner as my go-to for a few months now. I can't remember the shade though.

    www.berrydakara.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Start using your Jordana o! Lol, pls let me know the name of the one from Colour Pop.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!