SUSPENDERS & SHORTS

15:40



Hey loves and a very happy Sunday to you all. I hardly publish blog posts on Sundays but this post has been sitting in my drafts all week so I thought to do something a bit spontaneous. Sundays are usually a day to lounge after church but I bet a lot of you love to go out in the evening and that is where this outfit comes in.


What could be more comfortable then wearing a pair of shorts in an African print and a basic white tee. To accessorize, I wore my hubby's suspenders and his hat too. Please don't judge, the man just has so many gems in his closet. I recently styled the hat here and biko don't think this is the end, I'll be wearing it some more soon. 


My mint green snake print shoes completed the entire look. You can also wear white sneakers if you are all about comfort.








My first DIY video will be coming this week. Look out for it and subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss it.


Top: Jumia- Similar here
Shorts: Tailor-Made
Suspenders: Hubby's closet- Similar here
Hat: Hubby's closet- Similar here


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️




You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Nice work, could u do a review of sweat pants

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! to DIYs *Whoop**Whoop*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun pattern on those shorts! I love the length of them too. And with those green heels it totally makes the colors pop!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruth. I am in love with the colours too.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!