PRIM AND PROPER

13:42




Happy 2017 guys!!! I hope this brand new year brings all the great things you've ever wanted. Live your dream this year and achieve unimaginable goals. Push yourself  harder than ever, do not slack! Show more love, smile more, just be happy. Life is too short. May God protect us all this year.

I would love to do a lot more on the blog this year. My outfits will be more structured and maybe more daring. I'll be trying new things. Makeup posts and videos will also be more frequent and I'll be experimenting with different looks. Let me know what else you would love to see on the blog this year and I'll do my best to make it happen. 
Not every time new outfits, mix up the pieces in your closet too. All the items I put together for this look are stuff I have had for a while. This purple jumper is one of them, I was forced to bring it out this season especially for the cold harmattan mornings.


The skirt is also from the same brand as the jumper and I have styled it previously here , it is so versatile that I could dress it up or down. My neon yellow shoes is one that I love so much but I hardly wear it because of the colour. For some reason, I find it a bit difficult pairing it with basic outfits because its just soo bright. I should wear it more this year though. Added a classic structured black bag to complete the look.









Where would you rock this outfit to? Let me know in the comment section below.


Jumper: Mr Price- NGN3,800. 
Skirt: Mr Price- NGN1,900. Similar here
Shoes: New Look- £40.00. Similar here
Bag: Viviq- NGN9,000. 
Necklace: H&M- £6.00- Get gold version here
Sunnies: Lagos traffic- NGN1,500. Similar here


Subscribe to my blog by clicking the 'Follow' button on the right side of my homepage. You will never miss a new post. Also subscribe to my YouTube channel by clicking the 'Youtube' tab at the top of my home page.

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Lovely Alma! You started the year on a great note. Cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very lovely as always Alma. and let me just say, you have done that shoe a great injustice! please wear it more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww really?? I will o! Thanks a lot dear.

      Delete
  3. The yellow shoes are so unexpected but lots of fun!

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!