NEW YEAR'S EVE GLITTER MAKEUP TUTORIAL

12:12



Hey my loves! 2017 is just a few sleeps away and I know so many of you are gearing up for New Year's Eve parties. I put together a silver glitter makeup look for you to rock on that day. You know I just had to pair it with bold red lips. Make sure you watch the video in HD for best quality and share with your friends. Don't forget to subscribe to my channel if you haven't already and I will definitely be seeing you all in 2017.😘












Products Used
Eyes
Jordana EyeShadow Primer
Mary Kay Eyeshadow in 'Hazelnut'
The Colour Workshop in 'Brown'
The Colour Workshop in 'Dark Brown'
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
J.Cat Beauty Glitter Pigment 'Cool Silver'
Random Liquid Eyeliner
Random Black Eyeliner Pencil
Salon Perfect Lashes
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara

Face
Nivea Men's Post Shave Balm
L'oreal 24-hr Stay Fresh Foundation
Jordana 2-in-1 Complete Cover Foundation
L.A Girl Pro Conceal 'Creamy Beige'
Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder
L.A Girl Pro Face Matte Powder
L.A Girl GLAM Blush Collection Palette

Lips
Tara Lip Liner Crayon Pencil 'Ashanti'
Milani Matte Iconic Lipstick



Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️






You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Mehn!!!! Alma you are on another level altogether!!! This looks Ahhh-mazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. Thank you dear. We are pushing it o!!

      Delete
    2. Another level is almost an underestimation...I'm proud of her. WEll done Alma!

      Delete
    3. Awww! See me blushing. Thanks so much 😊😊

      Delete
  2. You look totally amazing and that make up be making my heartbeat go gaga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slay mama!!! SLAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice makeup. I the part I enjoyed most is using a pencil brush for the cut-crease...looks like something I would do. I just hate when stuff becomes complicated and messed up...I like the easy and stressless method. You are doing a great job with your videos. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it's pretty easy just using a pencil brush and a dark eyeshadow. Thanks a lot.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!