THAT BODYCON DRESS

13:38



I didn't put up a post the whole of last week and I apologize. I was super busy with bouquet orders and planning my sister's Call to Bar party. No vex! I'm back now and I wish you all a Happy New Month. December is here!!!
I don't wear a lot of bodycon dresses because TRUTHFULLY I don't have a very flat mid-section. I'd rather not wear something that draws attention to a part of my body I am very conscious of. Lol. I know there are many of you like me, let's not pretend. But I made sure to do this shoot on one of those days I didn't have too much to eat.


This is a very simple basic dress I got about two years ago while on vacation. I don't even remeber the price but I think it was less than £10 on sale. I was drawn to the colour and awesome fit but then, I hardly ever wear it. It practically hugs every single curve on your body, love handles and all. I needed the dress to pop so I accessorized with white items. Still rocking these white heels from Zaful like never before. Its matches almost every freaking outfit.









Dress: H&M- Similar here and here
Shoes: Zaful. Get here
Necklace: Old
On my lips: Milani Moisture Matte Lipstick in 'Matte Iconic'


Subscribe to my blog by clicking the 'Follow' button on the right side of my homepage. You will never miss a new post. Also subscribe to my brand new YouTube channel by clicking the 'Youtube' tab at the top of my home page.

Follow me on Instagram @thestylecheapskate

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️




You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Hi Alma, Welcome back!!! I knew that those shoes would look good in almost every look, its one of those things that you get and then you wonder how you were managing before it came along.
    Big congrats to your sister, that is not a small achievement.
    You look gorgeous as always.
    PS. Biko don't starve yourself o! we love you - love handles and all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ify!! Thanks a lot jare. Lol, the struggle to keep up. My sister will hear. Missed your comments.

      Delete
  2. Love this blue on you, and your hair and makeup are sensational!
    thanks for linking with Turning heads tuesday
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress with these shoes... Incredible.

    Mary
    www.marymurnane.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look! The cobalt blue and fit are so perfect for you.

    Jennie
    Come join my Fabulous Friday Link-Up each week!
    A Pocketful of Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every photo of you is a hit back-to-back!!!
    Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look on you! The blue color is fab

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!