DRESSY DENIM LOOK

13:44



Hey guys! How're y'all doing? This is actually one of my favourite maxi dresses. I LOVE the colour too much. You all know mint green is one of my faves. I also like the fact that the inner lining is quite short so its a bit risque! I wore my denim shirt over the dress and tied it just like a crop top. The entire outfit had a bit of the 90's vibe and I loved it.












What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comment section below. Merry Christmas in advance!
P.S: I have a Christmas giveaway currently on my Instagram page. Check it out.


Dress: Forever 21- £15.00. Similar here and here
Denim Shirt: Primark- £10.00. Similar here
Shoes: TNL. Similar here
Mini bag: New Look- £12.00. 
Necklace: Forever 21- Gifted
Sunglasses: Sammy Dress.
On my lips: Milani Matte Moisture Lipstick in 'Matte Iconic'


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love the fun side of this look. I really love the bangle too but there is no detail about it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. Aww the cuff was actually a gift.

      Delete
  2. Love how that white purse looks on the mint green. Nice 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. What a cool sexy look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous color on you!

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!