GO BURGUNDY OR GO HOME!!!

13:24



Hey darlings. I am super obsessed with this outfit I couldn't wait to do a blog post on it. One of my favorite ways to rock a blazer is to wear them with a pair of jeans or leggings and heels. I did so in previous blog posts here and here . I have quite a number of jackets and blazers especially from working a 9-5 job so I like to incorporate them into my everyday look. 




Blazers make you look a lot more professional and serious no matter what you pair them with. It is such a statement piece. When I looked into the mirror after putting this outfit together, I was reminded of the late King of Pop, Michael Jackson. I'm guessing the hat and blazer looks a bit like what he would wear.





Incase you are curious because I know you are 😆😆 I talked about my wig on my Instagram page here . I just had one of my very old weaves turned into a wig by @lush_weaves for a really affordable price. I achieved these curls by rolling it with small bendy rollers and I love it. Follow me on Instagram if you haven't already, there is a whole bunch of stuff I post randomly.






I would love to see how you rock your blazer or if you replicate this look. What do you think, leave me a comment below.

Blazer: Old. Similar here 
Leggings: Primark- £3.00
Hat: Hubby's closet. Similar here
Shoes: Things Nigerians Love. Similar here
Sunglasses: Zaful. Get here
Mini Bag: River Island. Similar here


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Alma, in fact you killed this look. Murdered it, slayed it, peppered it, finished it. In fact ehn. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah only me?? Lol. See hailing! Thank you dear.

      Delete
  2. Wooooooooo i love s blazer and the colour is just bae. Your makeup too is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed too girl, I love the colour on you. Your hair looks great too and the hat is the perfect touch. Makeup on point as always.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. I appreciate your kind words always! I'm so confiscating that hat from my husband. Lol.

      Delete
  4. Oh my!! where will I start with this post sef? the blazer, LOVE it! and I especially love how you pull in the sleeves, gives it this chic bohemian vibe, and the colour is everything! the makeup chai!! this is conclusive proof that eye makeup doesnt have to be 'smoky' to look sultry. Please do a youtube video on this makeup look, and give it a name O!!
    I love love this look Alma, simple, gorgeous, so you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ify always has something concrete and nice to say. Thank you for the compliments dear. I'll definitely plan on filming the makeup look. ❤❤❤

      Delete
  5. Oh and Alma, what do you think of the Korean Jamsu makeup trend, it claims that if you apply baby powder generously on your fully made-up face, and then dunk your face into a bowl of cold water, your makeup will stay matte and flawless for 10+ hours.
    Please try it out and give us your verdict

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hian!! Which one is this one again? Alll these beauty hacks!! Abeg o, I doubt I will try it. Lol.

      Delete
  6. V missed this, glad am back. Stunner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geez, where have you been? Thanks dear.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!