NAIJA BRANDS: WOORAH CREATIONS

13:42



Another Wednesday, another outfit post. Hey guys, hope your week is going on great? Today's outfit post is something quite casual. Who else reaches for a chiffon blouse and a pair of jeans all the time? ME! The combo is one of my favourite things to wear because its so easy to put together yet so stylish. I'm collaborating with another Naija brand today, Woorah Creations and this lovely peter-pan collar chiffon blouse is from them. Too cute.


Woorah Creations is based in Abuja and they make just about anything you want. Trust me! From blouses to dresses, pants to jackets. Its amazing. This blouse I am wearing is from their ready to wear collection and the thing that intrigued me the most about it is the fantastic neat finishing. It looks like I walked into a store and picked this right off the rack. So cool.


Prices are very friendly starting from 5,000 naira depending on what you would like. I would totally style this blouse to work or church with a pencil skirt. Pairing it with jeans just like this post is perfect for running errands or drinks in the evening. I'll be styling another outfit from Woorah Creations on the blog soon preferably something made with ankara fabric.





See this dude selling 'agbalumo' photo bombing! Lol, last time it was an okada man.





I absolutely loved the location of this shoot. Wow! And no... I'm not telling!


Blouse: Woorah Creations. Get here
Jeans: Primark- £10.00. Similar here and here
Shoes: Spotted- NGN5,800. Similar here
Sunglasses: Thom Browne

Do you have a Nigerian fashion or beauty brand and want to have your items featured on my blog? I am still running free reviews so please send an email to almaspice@gmail.com


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Its a very cute blouse, I love the colours and how you tied them in with your red heels. Love that second picture of your laughing, you look so young. And the shot with the agbalumo seller actually works, he is giving me some major Olajumoke photobombing.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear. Thank you! I needed to wear a pair of shoes with one colour from the blouse. Oh yes that agbalumo guy ehn, I had the same Olajumoke thoughts.

      Delete
  2. This top is so fabulous. I love the floral details!

    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute pair of shoes! I love the color of your lipstick too! The blouse is fabulous and you look so happy and relaxed in the pics!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much 😊 You love practically everything!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. You look lovely. Great that you finished the outfit with red pumps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! loving the colours in these pictures. I thought of Olajumoke too when I saw the agbalumo guy lol.

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!