NAIJA BRANDS: THE NAIJA THRIFT STORE

12:50



You know what? Somebody should give me the award for being the best advocate for Naija brands. Are you kidding me? It gives me so much joy to create awareness for upcoming brands in our country especially during these incredibly tough times. A lot of us don't have the luxury of shopping on international sites anymore so I believe this will be very beneficial.  Don't forget this blog is all about affordable fashion and beauty so this is right up my alley.



You can see reviews on other brands here , here , here and here . It may also interest you to know that I'm doing all these reviews for FREE. Yup! I mean I realized it doesn't make sense to charge a fee on upcoming brands who are just finding their footing. Maybe with time, and for more established brands, a little fee will be added.


Okay, okay, let's talk about this outfit biko. This mini blazer shirt dress thingy is from The Naija Thrift Store. The name says it all, they deal basically in thrifted vintage items for a very affordable price. I couldn't resist this burgundy shirt dress mostly because of the prints. So cool. It kind of reminds me of this burgundy outfit I styled here but this is way more flirty and fun. I paired it with my fun white heels from Zaful and a pair of mirrored sun shades. 



The items from The Naija Thrift Store mostly consist of vintage shirts and the pricing is from 1.500 each. Can you believe that? I'm all for it. They also ship nationwide. I have two more shirts from this brand that I will be styling either here on the blog or on my Instagram page so you need to follow me here if you haven't already.





Shirt Dress: The Naija Thrift Store. Get here
Shoes: Zaful. Sold out 😢
Sunglasses: Sammy Dress.

Do you have a Nigerian fashion or beauty brand and want to have your items featured on my blog? I am still running free reviews so please send an email to almaspice@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. This is a very cool shirt, a tad bit too short for a dress tho but then that's just me. The print actually reminds me of a skirt I saw sometime ago on Romwe. I love how this colour pops with your skin. Cool location too, I love that your stepping out and trying new things.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I know it'll a bit to risqué as a dress for you. Trust me I also wore it as a shirt recently. Loved it too. Thanks a lot dear.

      Delete
  2. Love the print of your dress, and the color is perfect on you!
    thanks for linking with turning heads tuesday
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. And this gorgeous shoe makes an appearance again, why wont it be sold out? That shoe is bae!
    The shirt dress is so cute, I love the prints too!! Chai! Alma, don't worry, I've already given you all manner of awards - including for the best advocate of naija brands, most original content, 'swaggiest' blogger, most interesting blog, and many many more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ify!!! I live for your comments jor. Lol. Love these shoes o, too bad it's sold out. Thank you for all those awards o. I'm honored!!

      Delete
  4. That is one fun and flirty shirtdress that is meant to go with that vest. Loving those pumps, too. =)

    I welcome you to stop by the blog and share your awesome style with my readers on my new linkup, this week. Happy Hump Day! Thanks, Ada! =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2017/02/thursday-moda-52-one-year-celebration.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love you already....... And the dress........ its my kind of style, nut i guess i would v gone more conservative with a Plimsoll. Nevertheless.i love how u styled it...
    PS. I am now hooked on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much for visiting. I appreciate you. Now adding you to my top fan list.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!