TOP 5 FOUNDATIONS UNDER 5K NAIRA

13:02

Hi guys! Bringing you my first video of the year and I'm talking about fondations you can get for 5,000 naira or less if you are on a tight budget. Hope you enjoy this video and if you do, do not forget to give it a huge thumbs up, it helps my channel. Also, please Subscribe to my Youtube channel HERE if you haven't, we are trying to get to 1k Subscribers this first quarter. So, I'm banking on you guys to make it happen!
Scroll down for the video!!!



INSTAGRAM: @thestylecheapskate 
SNAPCHAT: stylecheapskate 
TWITTER: @stylecheapskate 
FACEBOOK: Alma Ojugbana-Ngur 

For PR, Collaborations and Reviews: almaspice@gmail.com

Please SUBSCRIBE!!

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Lol!!! Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all sound like great foundations and I love that they are a great price too!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ill have to check out your video! Your skin always looks flawless ;-)
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!