NOT JUST ANOTHER KIMONO

13:33

Hey guys! Happy New Week! What plans do you have for this week especially as the long month of January is gradually coming to an end? For me, business has kicked off for the year, if you didn't know I run a business, please check it out here. Also, I am dedicated to bringing you a lot more content like I stated in my first post of the year here. That being said, I will have two more posts up this week including a video so watch out for that.

As a small Youtuber, it is very disheartening to see that YouTube has raised the stakes for monetization. The former policy stated that you needed 10,000 total views in order to be eligible for monetization. I was already jubilating as I already have well over 7,000 views on my channel so the countdown was on for me. Too bad that now I need at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours of watch time before Feb 20th to become eligible. Creating content has never been about the money for me, but it will be nice to at least earn something small from all your hard work. That being said, as I strive to create better content for you guys, I would love for you to subscribe to my channel HERE if you haven't done so already and also take time out to watch my videos. It will mean the world to me.
Okay, now that we have that out of the way, let's talk about today's outfit. This year, I am a lot more comfortable with doing a couple of shoots in the comfort of my home especially if the outfit is something I can get away with styling very minimally. I talked about the brand, Sixth Clan here and this beautiful kimono is also from them. Now, you can totally dress this up for an outing complete with a dress inside and heels but I really wasn't going anywhere fancy so I decided to style it alone with a red turban headscarf and some makeup.
I will say that I really love this kimono, the sleeves are really cute and that print is just gorgeous. The finishing is spot on and the price is not bad at 8,500 naira. Remember, Sixth Clan is a proudly Naija brand and they deliver nationwide. You can check them out here . I'm so proud of Nigerian brands stepping up their game every single day. Just in case you are wondering, I am wearing a liquid lippie from Classic Makeup and I do have a post on how to wear lippies from this brand comfortably here


What do you think about this laid-back look? Let me know in the comment section below! Have a fruitful week ahead.


Kimono: Sixth Clan. Get here
Necklace: Jumia
On my lips: Classic Makeup Liquid Lipstick in 'Pepper'

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful!!! You can rock the heck out of this kimono. Wow! Stunning! Thank you for joining our link up today!

    -Adriele
    StyleAssisted.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really love this look for some reason. FLAWLESS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking Stunning dear!

    Yvonne - FunkyForty.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!