NAIJA BRANDS: THE OUTLET BY STYLE TRAILER

13:56

Hi guys! I hope you all are doing well and you're super excited that the month of January finally ends today. Pheww! Is there a scientific reason why January is always so damn long. I can't seem to understand it, Year in, year out, the same thing happens. It is giving me some sort of funny cause for concern. Lol. Oh well, I'm very much looking forward to February and all the great things we will achieve. Let's stay winning, shall we?

I'm super stoked about today's brand focus because this is one brand I have been anticipating collaborating with. The Outlet by Style Trailer is owned by my longtime friend/acquaintance, Nemi and I was super glad when she reached out to me to collaborate with her. Her store focuses on stocking items mostly from UK highstreet brands. You know how you always wish to magically appear in Oxford Street so you can shop some awesome affordable stuff from the high street? No need to wish any longer, you can get a lot of these items via this store right here in Naija.
Today I am wearing a green khaki coloured jumpsuit which I absolutely love. I love the fact that the top section is quite loose and the bottom more fitted. I also love the zip detailing at the bottom of the legs just incase you are going for a different vibe, you could open it up. Wearing this outfit gave me a sense of chic smart casual and you know how I love to look casual but smart. My mum even complimented the outfit when she saw me later that day. Paired it with my brown block sandals from Zaful and pink mirrored shades from SheIn. Also, my triple-in-one necklace from Jumia gave the outfit an edgy look which I liked.




What do you think about this outfit by The Outlet? Will you be shopping from them? Let me know in the comment section below!

Jumpsuit: The Outlet by Style Trailer- Get here
Shoes: Zaful.
Sunnies: SheIn
Necklace: Jumia
Bag: Old


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I absolutely love your jumpsuit! it looks great on you. I have wanted an olive jumpsuit myself. you look amazing!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Jessica, I'm sure there are a bunch of olive green jumpsuits at your reach!

      Delete
  2. Love the jumpsuit and those shoes! So glad February is here and January is history!

    Marissa
    www.shabbychiccheap.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! Bye January!! Thank you so much.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!