FENTY BEAUTY PRO FILT'R FOUNDATION DEMO & WEAR TEST

14:06

Hey guys! In today's video, I will be testing out the almighty Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Foundation. I know I am a thousand centuries late but better very late than never. I'm sure you will want to know how this foundation wears especially in humid weather conditions like the one we have here in Nigeria.  Please do not forget to Subscribe to my channel, give the video a thumbs up hit the share button too!


SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL : http://bit.ly/2npKeP8 

INSTAGRAM: @thestylecheapskate 
SNAPCHAT: stylecheapskate 
TWITTER: @stylecheapskate 
FACEBOOK: Alma Ojugbana-Ngur 

For PR, Collaborations and Reviews: almaspice@gmail.com


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!