STYLING A NAUTICAL STRIPED JUMPSUIT

12:30

Hey guys!!! Another Monday, another week! I know right?? Where does the weekend run off too all the time. Anyway, I thought to bring some light into your day by sharing with you how I styled this nautical striped jumpsuit. It was gifted to me by my amazing mum and I couldn't wait to style it my way! This is a piece you can surely dress up or down. It is a strapless jumpsuit and I love the culottes style that it has. Never jumped on that trend so here we are.

So basically I styled this jumpsuit with my white blazer from St Genevieve. I wonder what happened to that brand. It is owned by Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji and I remember Jumia was stocking all of their pieces. Not sure if it is still in existence though, would be a blow if it isn't. I also went with my straw hat from RoseGal, previously styled here , here , here and here . I really should get more hats like this, I'm obsessed! Also added my green t-bar pumps for some colour. 



What do you think about how I styled this jumpsuit. Is it something you would rock??? Let me know in the comment section below! 


Jumpsuit: Gifted. Similar here
Blazer: St Genevieve. Similar here
Hat: RoseGal. Get here
Shoes: Jumia.
Sunnies: SammyDress. Similar here


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. You are killin it in this jumpsuit! Also, your makeup is on point! Thanks for joining the linkup.
    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray to me finally learning how to slay from you. I love the jump suit on you.

    www.stitchadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww that's a huge compliment. Thank you sooo much dear.

      Delete
  3. I would SO wear this whole look! I love the wide leg cropped fit of the jumpsuit. So chic!
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!