NAIJA BRANDS: ORCHID WOMAN NG

15:34

Hey guys!!! Happy Weekend! I have been on a roll this entire week right?? I know! So much content to put out in such little time. Plus I have been a little ill for the better part of the week but I am super glad I still had the energy to keep putting out content. The things we do to keep this blog afloat sha! Anyway, today's style post is one I have been looking forward to doing. I received an awesome package from an affordable luxury clothing brand, Orchid Woman NG and I did an unboxing of that package on my last vlog. If you missed it, you can catch it quickly here
This lovely brand was super kind enough to send me two items, one of which I styled in this post. Can you spot that gorgeous ankara goodness?? This kimono jacket was such a great fit, awesome wide sleeves which are really trending now and what's more, the entire kimono collar is stoned too. I'm also obsessed with the colour and print of the material used to make it. So cute! This isn't just a regular kimono, it literally has pleats that make it more like a peplum kimono jacket and I love how different that is. Moving on to the finishing, long story short, it is exquisite!! I hate it when an outfit is made with loose threads dangling around and poor weaving here and there. This brand pays attention to details like that. The jacket was flawlessly made with very neat finishing. No stitches were out of place.
For styling, I wanted this jacket to speak for itself so I just wore plain black pants underneath and my coral court shoes from The Shoe Shop. Note that I added shoe brooches from Jedi & Co to jazz them up a bit. I spoke about these babies here so check those out. And just incase you are seeing my hair for the first time, it means you aren't following me on the gram!! Lol! Follow me here to catch up with all my daily posts. 






I am super impressed and happy with this Naija brand and I cannot wait to show you what else I received from them. You can get 20% off your purchase from Orchid Woman NG by simply following them on Instagram. What do you think about this outfit??? Is it something you would wear?? Let me know down below.

Kimono Jacket: Orchid Woman NG- NGN8,000. Get here
Pants: Primark
Shoes: The Shoe Shop Nig- Get here
Shoe Brooches: Jedi & Co- Get here


Do you have a Nigerian fashion or beauty brand and want to have your items featured on my blog? I am still running free reviews and collaborations, so send me a DM on Instagram or mail almaspice@gmail.com.

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. This top is beautiful Alma, I honestly did not expect it to be affordable. Beautiful pictures too, this post sealed my decision to check out the place and I also look forward to shooting there now.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! Yup, which is why its called affordable luxury! Very apt. Glad you visited the boat club however photos with cameras are not allowed there, their policy. Had to go through the back-door line. Lol.

      Delete
  2. Your make up is on point! That top is just beautiful on you! Love the red!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful red top! The color suits you well and love the brooches on your shoes. It takes them up a notch and makes them stand out.

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a big Yes to those shoe brooches!!! Thanks Maureen!

      Delete
  4. WOW you wear red so well. It is also my favorite color. Such a pretty wrap blouse and gorgeous pumps. This is a great polished look for Valentine's. =)

    Welcome by Thursdays and join my style linkup pretty lady. Come share your awesome style with me and my readers. =)

    Thanks, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ada. I love the colour 'RED'.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!