SHOULD I SELL MY WEDDING DRESS?? | VLOG #2

06:50

Hey guys!! You loved my first vlog so here is another one! Jesse dances in public and I'm asking you all a tough question! Please do not forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel right here, give this video a thumbs up and share with everyone you know! Also let me know what videos you will like to see from me going forward. Hope you enjoy!



SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL : http://bit.ly/2npKeP8 

Check out my blog: www.thestylecheapskate.com

INSTAGRAM: @thestylecheapskate 
SNAPCHAT: stylecheapskate 
TWITTER: @stylecheapskate 
FACEBOOK: Alma Ojugbana-Ngur 

For PR, Collaborations and Reviews: almaspice@gmail.com


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. WOW!! the Alma bomber looks Unique and special. Sell the dress & make someone Happy. I know it is very special to you and sentimental, but it is very possible that your daughter will not want to wear it. My sister had that same problem and after many years the dress is sitting in a box in the attic. None of her nieces wanted to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much. Very true I will most likely have to sell. Sigh!

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!