ENGLISH PORCELAIN INSPIRED DRESS

14:35

Hey guys! Its on to another style post today and this outfit may look very familiar to many of you. I'm sooo sure you recognise this print from one or two plates in your household. Lol. The English Porcelain print!!! Who knew once you apply the same print to a dress, it will look so cute. The good people at SheIn sent this to me and I knew it was something I would style in so many different ways. Though I paired it with heels, I cannot wait to rock it with my white sneakers for a more casual affair.

I figured yellow heels would pop against a dress like this. Was I wrong? I'm just a sucker for colours, don't blame me.







Dress: SheIn. Get here
Shoes: Jumia

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This looks amazing on you, I adore the print and yes I have seen crockery like this at my mums! I'm wishing for the days when the weather is fine and I can we summer coloured dresses. x Jacqui
    www.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks, Everyone seems to have some sort of kitchen homeware with this print. Lol. Wishing more sunshine for you in your location!

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!