THE ALMA PLAYSUIT

16:49

Excitement has almost finished me here as I am typing this. Looool.....finally I get to show you guys the design I came up with in collaboration with the almighty SGTC Clothing. Whoop whoop!!!! So as you know I have been showcasing some outfits from this awesome brand and just incase you missed them for whatever reason, please look them up HERE . Now this brand also gave me the opportunity to collaborate with them by coming up with a design for their summer collection. I knew I wanted a playsuit but not something basic. I wanted it to be colourful using multi prints, nothing tooo risque so that all shapes and sizes can wear it and of course I needed it to be stylish and versatile as hell! 

I think we nailed it guys!!! Didn't we???? It surpassed my expectation and I think this is confirmation that I should work on coming out with a clothing line in the near future. What do you guys think? Lol. This is an outfit that you can rock to a fashion show, lunch or drinks with your friends, a bridal or baby shower, the cinema etc. The best part is that this playsuit will be available in different fabrics and I will be showing you another one in a different colour scheme very soon. Hopefully I get to show you how you can rock it in another way as well.
I'm completely sold on the yellow, pink and blue prints on this playsuit. It is so vibrant and gorgeous! Whaaaaat! I went for yellow heels and this lovely tribal straw bag I bought in traffic for 6oo naira. It was my lucky day. Lol. I have a video on my Instagram feed about how I bargained my way to get it for as cheap as that. The Alma playsuit is available to order through me right now. So please send me a DM on Instagram here or send me a mail at almaspice@gmail.com . You people should order oooo and help my ministry biko!



I didn't want to stop the photos from coming. Lol. What do you think about my design collaboration with SGTC Clothing??? Is this something you will be glad to rock?? Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below.

SHOP MY LOOK
Playsuit: SGTC Clothing- Get by sending me a DM HERE
Shoes: Jumia- NGN7,000. 
Bag: Bought in traffic- NGN600
Sunnies: Miniso NG


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. This is beautiful and looks great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This romper is so much fun. I love the bright colors and I think you styled this perfectly!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Ruth. Such a fun piece.

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful playsuit! The colors are so vibrant and it has pockets! In my opinion, this is a winner. You are rocking this look!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is literally the most complete playsuit ever! Thank you so much.

      Delete
  4. These colours are divine, love the bag, it works so well with it. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!