GLAM MAKEUP LOOK | NO EYESHADOW, NO LIPSTICK!

15:21

Hello guys, is it possible to slay a makeup look with no eyeshadow and no lipstick??? Oh yes it is and I'm showing you how in this video. Hope you enjoy and please make sure you SUBSCRIBE to my channel if you haven't already. Give the video a huge thumbs and SHARE SHARE SHARE! If you will like to see more videos like this, do let me know in the comment section below.


Feel free to mail me your questions: almaspice@gmail.com

SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL here


Follow me on Instagram here
SNAPCHAT: stylecheapskate 
TWITTER: @stylecheapskate 
FACEBOOK: Alma Ojugbana-Ngur 

For PR, Collaborations and Reviews: almaspice@gmail.com 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Girl you look amazing! Love this no eyeshadow and no lipstick look! So fabulous!

    xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!