11 THINGS THAT WENT WRONG ON MY WEDDING DAY!!

12:00

Hey guys! Jesse and I celebrated our two year wedding anniversary this month and I thought to share the whole truth on the things that happened on our big day which didn't go as planned. Some of them are pretty terrible so buckle up! Lol. If you are married or a newlywed and you have a couple of things that went south on your wedding day, do share it in the comment section and let us all have a good laugh. Hope you enjoy and do not forget to SUBSCRIBE, give it a thumbs up and share! Also hit that notification bell and join the gang so you are first to know when I upload a new video.




10 CHEAPSKATE TIPS I APPLIED TO MY WEDDING: Click here

Feel free to mail me your questions: almaspice@gmail.com

SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL : Click here

Follow me on Instagram: @thestylecheapskate
SNAPCHAT: stylecheapskate 
TWITTER: @stylecheapskate 
FACEBOOK: Alma Ojugbana-Ngur 

For PR, Collaborations and Reviews: almaspice@gmail.com


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!