THE BEST WEDDING GUEST DRESS

13:10

Hey guys!!! Hope you are all doing well. Just thought to do a very quick style post today. It has been a minute with this kind of posts and to be very honest, I don't know why! Youtube be gradually taking over a girl's life but naaaa...that has to stop, I have to find a balance. Lol! Last weekend, I wore this gorgeous burgundy dress from SheIn for two weddings. Yup, you heard me, two weddings! People i know are still getting married every Saturday, I have no choice. 

I have had this dress for some time but I had to work on it because it was a tad too big for me when it arrived.  Perfect luck as I had nothing to wear for these weddings and I was glad when I remembered I was yet to rock this. This dress is made to perfection. The colour is outstanding, the mesh detail around the bust area is so gorgeous and can we talk about the dip hem style as well. I am obsessed with dresses that have the hi-low hem effect. Too cute. 
For this wedding guest look, I went with gold sparkly low-heeled sandals because I really wanted to be comfortable. I also added a gold sparkly clutch to top off the look. A lot of you have been asking about this hairstyle on my Instagram and guys!!!....I basically just fixed a curly weave as a bun using this popular Nigerian 'packing gel' style. That is it, nothing more. Lol. Now watch me do more of these kinds of hairstyles in the near future. Also, I took these photos with my phone at the venue of the first wedding with little to no editing so I hope you all don't mind that it is not as dope as expected. Lol. Pardon me just this once please. 


What do you think about this outfit?? Would you rock it to a wedding just like I did?? This outfit is also available in black and you can shop it down below! You can also use code: 'thestyle20' at checkout for 20% off on orders above $59.00.

SHOP MY LOOK
Dress: SheIn- Get here
Shoes: The Shoe Shop- Get here
Clutch: Konga.

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I'm obsessed with this your hair Alma, so befitting on you too. Dress is lovely as well, it's got you looking snatched as well! Love this look and no we don't mind actually.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! You are far too kind! Good to have you still keeping up with my blog.

      Delete
  2. I agree, this is the perfect red dress for a wedding. I love it. I love red dresses in general and have worn several red dresses to weddings before. Love the style here and it looks perfect on you!

    Welcome by Thursdays to link up with me, Thanks. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much. Red/ Burgundy is such a vibrant colour for weddings.

      Delete
  3. You look amazing in this dress. So chic and edgy with the bright color and shape for a wedding.

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ruth. Really appreciate it.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!