THEY CHASED US AWAY || VLOG #5

16:16

Hey guys! Here is another vlog for your viewing pleasure. In today's video, I give you gist on how Jesse and I were chased away from a certain place and you get to hear me speak at my first blogger event in Abuja. I hope you enjoy and do not forget to SUBSCRIBE, give the video a thumbs up and SHARE, SHARE, SHARE!! 


Feel free to mail me your questions: almaspice@gmail.com

SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL : Right here 

Follow me on Instagram: Right here
SNAPCHAT: stylecheapskate 
TWITTER: @stylecheapskate 
FACEBOOK: Alma Ojugbana-Ngur 

For PR, Collaborations and Reviews: almaspice@gmail.com


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Interesting video indeed. Well done. Meanwhile, about that hotel stuff... so many things we see in this Nigeria actually give you that 'speechless' moment effect. It is well.

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!