BLOGGER COLLAB: STYLING A STATEMENT BLAZER WITH MIFE DALE

13:04

Hey my loves! Happy Friday, another weekend is here eh? Yes, yes aren't we glad...but I am way more glad about today's style post because it is a collaboration with a sweet fellow blogger of mine, Mife of ManierabyDale. As much as we would have loved to do an actual shoot together, we are in two different parts of the world right now so we settled for separate posts styling the same kind of fashion item, STATEMENT BLAZERS. Can you tell I am super excited???
I met Mife at The Blogger Point Bloggers Brunch last year and I took particular notice of her and her sister because they run a fashion blog together. I found it extremely unique that two sisters could literally share a blog and it made me wish my sister was more into blogging like I am. Lol!! So, I was super glad when she reached out and asked that we do a collaboration. Girl power!!!
I've always wanted a red blazer in my closet so imagine how happy I was when SheIn sent me this gorgeous double breasted piece as part of my usual collaboration with them. I love the fact that it is well tailored and even though I didn't button it at all during the shoot, it looks amazing too when buttoned. It is such a striking vibrant colour and the fit is just right on my petite frame. What's more?? It is a piece I can style in sooo many different ways. Like the options are limitless. With a dress, with a skirt, with shorts, with sneakers etc. I can't even wait to wear this again, honestly.
I was feeling sooo colour drunk so I opted for this forest green pants also from SheIn. It went soo well with the blazer and the fit is amazing. I also love that these pants are high-waisted. Very similar to these pants I styled here but the fabric of this one is not as thick. I added a statement neckpiece and these dark sunshades from Miniso NG. Those guys have amazing accessories for ridiculous prices. Can we also talk about my background, so freaking aesthetically pleasing, The actual colour is yellow but trust my hubby to work his wonders by turning it into a light orange with photo editing. AMAZING!!! 


Look how dope Mife looks in her pink statement blazer below!!! I love that she styled it with a deeper shade of pink pants. Absolutely girly and chic! If you didn't know, pink is my favourite colour so you can understand why I'm thrilled. Y'all better check out her own post on her blog here and follow her on Instagram here

SHOP MY LOOK
Blazer: SheIn. Get here
Pants: SheIn. Get here
Sunnies: Miniso- NGN1,100
Bag: Old


Mife's Blog: Click here
Mife's Instagram: Click here

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!