NAIJA BRANDS: DORIELZ HOUSE

13:45

Hey guys! Hope you all are doing well? How was the long weekend? It is back to reality now right? Lol. Today's style post is a casual one featuring an Ankara bomber jacket from Naija Brand, Dorielz House, You should know by now that I am a sucker for Ankara prints, my closet is literally bursting with so much Ankara colours and goodness right now. So of course I was elated when I recieved this beauty from this brand. Not only is the Ankara print in multi colours but the entire jacket is heavily stoned. Nothing gives me more joy than when those stones sparkle non-stop.
I really wanted to be casual but I didn't want to look like I didn't pay attention to details. So I went with a random pair of blue jeans, i have had this one for ages. Blue sandals from Renee Signature, another Naija brand and a hat from my hubby's closet which I absolutely love. I couldn't help but notice that the hat paired with my big hair gave me a slight resemblance to Slash, the guitarist from Guns 'n' Roses. I honestly think so. Lol. 
I think this is a brand worth purchasing from. This jacket is perfection and I like that it is not overly thick especially for our humid hot weather here in Nigeria. The cut and finish is so good I began to doubt it is even made in Naija. Thumbs up to Dorielz House! 


What do you think about this bomber jacket from Dorielz House? Would you rock it? Let me know in the comment section below.


Shop My Look
Jacket: Dorielz House. Get here
Jeans: Old
Shoes: Renee Signature. Get here
Hat: Hubby's closet. Similar here

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I always love your bold and colorful style. The jacket and shoes are both beautiful and so unique!

    Welcome by and join my brand-new linkup today. It goes live every Thursday!! Thanks, Ada. =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2018/04/thursday-moda-109-nautical-sweater-and.html

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!